Supressor

509TrophyHusband

Ok boys and girls, I'm looking for some advice. I'm looking at purchasing my first supressor. Mainly hunting/plinking. I'll be running them on bolt guns, biggest being 7rm. I'm leaning towards either the omega 300 or the thunder beast ultra 7. Thank you for any advice. Please let me know the pros and cons of what you guys are running.

I have an Omega 300 as my do-everything can- nothing bad to say about it, that being said- can't go wrong with either one. TBAC cans are pretty awesome and you will probably get a lot of recs for that can. Look at lengths/supression/weights and make a decision.

Ok boys and girls, I'm looking for some advice. I'm looking at purchasing my first supressor. Mainly hunting/plinking. I'll be running them on bolt guns, biggest being 7rm. I'm leaning towards either the omega 300 or the thunder beast ultra 7. Thank you for any advice. Please let me know the pros and cons of what you guys are running.
I have the omega 300 it is a great can but thunder beast has a great reputation very highly recommended but I have never owned or handled one

I just received and tested a few shots threw my Tbac Dominus ti CB. WOW! Absolutely awesome shooting experience. Report is very similar to a 17 from a 24" 300 prc.
It's a total of 10 oz with brake mount, and 6.75 inches long. It's mounted on included brake. Highly recommend.
I'll say the recoil wasn't noticably different from a 5 port beast brake, but that was only a few shots so I'll know more later.

Idk but for me it was between the tbac 7 and the banish 30 for my first can. I ended up going banish. A lot of people will say I made a mistake and that's ok. I like being able to take it apart. I've never handled either of these cans so I have no idea which is better. I'm still waiting for mine so hopefully I made a good choice haha. Good luck with your first can/purchase

I have the Banish 30 (1st gen) and like it a lot. Like that is serviceable as stated above. Waiting on another to show up. The new model can be used in a 7" or 9" configuration. I've been eyeballing a Ti model from Wyoming arms lately, or a MG-X custom from Rex silentium.

Unless the extra 2" are a deal killer, TBAC Ultra 9 Gen 2.....on my 28" 6mm Dasher my Gen 1 sounds like a loud sneeze....and I shoot competition from 200-500 meters in competition with it...accuracy is 100% repeatable... rsbhunter

Last edited: