Hello all, I'm looking for opinions on these 2 riflescopes. The Steiner T6Xi 5-30x56 has locking turrets from my understanding but you dont hear much about the durability and the tracking tests on them. As for Nightforce im looking at a 5-25x56 ATACR, you usually hear everything positive minus the price but its to be expected for a good optic.. If you have experience with the two of these please leave me feedback on both what you like and dislike about each. The optics will be used on a medium to long range hunting and shooting set up!
Thank you!

I have both. 2 T6Xis. I sold 1. Have the 5-30 left which I'm in the air about keeping or selling. I've put out my review. I much prefer the Steiner over the ATACR. Like all my other optics, I just can't warm up to a FFP in a hunting optic so I end up
Selling. The turrets are so nice in the Steiner and the locking feature is excellent. I much prefer the illumination in the Steiner as well. I give the glass to the ATACR but not by much. Kind of splitting hairs. The over all build quality of the Steiner reminds me of my Kahles. You can just tell it's excellent. If it were a SFP that's all I'd own.

I have both. 2 T6Xis. I sold 1. Have the 5-30 left which I'm in the air about keeping or selling. I've put out my review. I much prefer the Steiner over the ATACR. Like all my other optics, I just can't warm up to a FFP in a hunting optic so I end up
Selling. The turrets are so nice in the Steiner and the locking feature is excellent. I much prefer the illumination in the Steiner as well. I give the glass to the ATACR but not by much. Kind of splitting hairs. The over all build quality of the Steiner reminds me of my Kahles. You can just tell it's excellent. If it were a SFP that's all I'd own.
Which reticle do you have in the 5-30 i would be interested i think if you wanted to sell!

I have a 2.5-15 and the 3-18. Steiner did an excellent job on this optic. Made in the USA at the price you get them for is hard to beat. Don't have an ATACR to compare to but did compare it to a kahles k318i. Couldn't tell a difference between the two in daylight or low light.

They're still pretty new and I've heard they sold quite a few, so not sure why we aren't hearing much.

Steiner's release of the T5X apparently made quite a few people upset as there were substantial issues. The problems were rectified from my understanding and then they were a decent optic for the pricepoint. It is also my understanding that Steiner does not market like the other scope manufacturers.

If you want more info on the t6, check out this thread on snipershide. https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/steiner-t6xi.7126108/page-7#post-10712760