Stackable rolling tool boxes for range?

KCramer

Anyone use the stackable tool boxes on wheels like Milwaukee Packout or Ridgid for the range? I like to take multiple firearms and gear when I go and looking for an easier way to tote my gear. If you do, what do you use and any pros and cons between the different brands. I know Dewalt and Craftsman also have ones also.

I saw on a shotgun site that guys were repurposing walking strollers to fit shotguns and gear......basically a caddy like golf club bags....

Anyone use the stackable tool boxes on wheels like Milwaukee Packout or Ridgid for the range? I like to take multiple firearms and gear when I go and looking for an easier way to tote my gear. If you do, what do you use and any pros and cons between the different brands. I know Dewalt and Craftsman also have ones also.
Take a look at Pinterest type in gun caddies...you will get dozens of DIY ideas

I use a Hard cover golf bag case for my photography tripods and 9 light stands. They don't need padding from each other.

iM3220 Storm
Long Case

I use a hand truck and two 2 gun hard side cases, A big pelican will be long range case shortly.
Put gun racks that let me put 5 then 5 more on 2nd rack in aluminum pick-up box... My uncle gave me as it would not fit his new short box.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.