Springfield 2020 Waypoint

Local shop has one in 6.5CM with the carbon barrel. It's a really nice gun. Very light, action is super smooth, good trigger, really checks all the boxes for me. If they would have had one in .308 I would have bought it on the spot even if it was the carbon barreled option since I prefer the steel. They seem to be unicorns in general at this point regardless of caliber or options. Ended up getting a really good deal on a two year old Bergara Premier Approach so I just went with that but otherwise I'd be holding out for a Waypoint.
I need to stop looking at them. I need another gun right now like a fish needs a crescent wrench and welding goggles.

Thankfully they aren't making them in a 6.5 that runs as fast as what I already have or the 300PRC which I'm really getting an itch for.

I have a 6.5 Creed I bought on Gunbroker last year. I love it. I have been shooting Hornady 140 Match and it delivers on sub.75.
I just started reloading for all my calibers but I have not tried my first work ups at this point. I will keep you posted. It is cool to have a hunting gun with QD options for carrying with a Vickers sling it gives a ton of options to quickly shoulder your rifle. Also the m-lok is great for bipod. Well thought out gun.