Specs on Bushnell 6500

sharpshooterbr

I am at the Archery Trade Association show this weekend in Indianapolis, and I tracked down the Bushnell reps to ask them about the 6500 Elite 4.5-30x50. I got all the specs of the scope and here they are...

FOV 3.4@30x/[email protected] (All of this is in ft@100yds)
Weight 21 ounces
Length 13.5 inches
Eye relief 4.0 inches
Exit pupil 11.1mm/1.6mm
Click Value 1/4" @ 100yds
Adj. Range 93.6" @ 100yds
30mm one-piece hammer forged tube
Side-parallax adjustment
Target turrets that are resettable to zero

It is going to be available in either Fine Multi-X or Mil-Dot

Hope this clears up some of the questions about the scope. I didn't get to handle the scope as this is an archery show so only binos and rangefinders were on hand, but I look for this to be a very good scope.

Very popular. Like a poor man's NF, but with a greater magnification range. And that's a lot of adjustment, more than enough for 1000 yards without a special base. With a +20 MOA base, a 7mm STW with a 180 grain Berger @ 3100 fps could get out to past 2000!

Cabela's indicates that they have the 2.5-16 model, and the 4.5-30 will be available 3/15/08...but I'd call first about either one.

The bushnell reps that a local sporting arms store talked to said the glass was gonna be made in the same Japanese facility as NightForces glass is made.

I would assume different coating and such but good to know we have the potential for great glass.

I am interested to hear if the clicks will be consistent and repeatable. If so, this would be one heck of a do it all scope!

We have the Elite 2.5-16x42 and 50's in stock. The 4.5-30x50 are not scheduled to be release sometime in March or April.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts