Software for reloading inventory

cornchuck

Does anyone use a software program on your computer for keeping track of reloading components? If so, which do you use and how do you like it? I'm looking for something that when I load for a specific gun/caliber I tell it how many rounds I load, grains per load, and it tells me what I still have in stock. Something like that. It could be could complex than that.

Jason

Does anyone use a software program on your computer for keeping track of reloading components? If so, which do you use and how do you like it? I'm looking for something that when I load for a specific gun/caliber I tell it how many rounds I load, grains per load, and it tells me what I still have in stock. Something like that. It could be could complex than that.

Jason
I use an Excel spreadsheet to track my round count and load developments. It includes powder, primer, brass, COAL/CBTO, groups, and or her measurements I want to track. I can easily sort and filter at least 30 chamberings with varying loads for my intended purposes. I can also load it on my phone for easy access.

Excel is a powerful tool at my disposal but is under-utilized by many.

Last edited:
I track my powder, primer, and bullet inventories on spreadsheets too. It has been handy to check my inventory when I see an item on the shelf at a local gun store or a "in stock notice" online.
Duane

Last edited:

Jason
Good no great idea
I use a spread sheet for Powder, but If I can track all our bullets, primers, brass and powder in one program.
I spent several days putting an extra layer of 1/4" plywood into all our steel shelving for bullets so the shelves would not sag.
I can't imagine going through everything again and logging it into a program.
Would be great when someone contacts us to see if we have a certain bullet/primer/powder. I could just look at the computer instead of going into the shop and rooting through everything.

It sounds like a pretty simple program. Depending on how much you really want out of it won't be too hard to develop. I don't see it being a big enough need that any software company or even a freelance developer would be willing to tackle.