Grtools reloading software

There is an active discord server where users and developers connect: GordonsReloading. If you send me your email I can invite you

Charlie fixed me up. He said my email address was having non-transmission errors so he made me a new account with a different username. Mike6158A

I downloaded the software. I'll install it after lunch sometime today. I have a laptop that I bought for Ham Radio that will be perfect for this too.

Anybody here using the pressure trace tool? Gluing something to a barrel bugs me. I get why as I am familiar with strain gauges.

Charlie fixed me up. He said my email address was having non-transmission errors so he made me a new account with a different username. Mike6158A

I downloaded the software. I'll install it after lunch sometime today. I have a laptop that I bought for Ham Radio that will be perfect for this too.

Anybody here using the pressure trace tool? Gluing something to a barrel bugs me. I get why as I am familiar with strain gauges.
Glad Charlie got you set up. I never emailed him before, but I see his replies on Discord and I knew he would.
There are a few videos, some are youtube I suggest wathing.

I use it carefully. Some data seems pretty good and some not so much. The staBALL powers are way off compared to what I get in my loads. The older powders like varget, etc seems to be honed in pretty well.

I use it carefully. Some data seems pretty good and some not so much. The staBALL powers are way off compared to what I get in my loads. The older powders like varget, etc seems to be honed in pretty well.
Reloading software is always a guide not a law. But I use grtools to true my powder using the french OBT method ( see topic in Discord) and a chrono