Software for reloading inventory

I use excel spreadsheets for tracking information at work, I use the column sum method, positive or negative numbers manipulate the sum column, each column can be a specific component. As you add or subtract, it keep the current sum relevant.

It's easy to do and they probably have some form of spreadsheet on both Android and IOS that is capable of being setup to give you the tracking information you want. If so, it could be synced across multiple platforms and devices using the cloud.

I use excel spreadsheets for tracking information at work, I use the column sum method, positive or negative numbers manipulate the sum column, each column can be a specific component. As you add or subtract, it keep the current sum relevant.

It's easy to do and they probably have some form of spreadsheet on both Android and IOS that is capable of being setup to give you the tracking information you want. If so, it could be synced across multiple platforms and devices using the cloud.
We use Excel extensively at work, too. I have been using it at work since 1996. While my co-workers in 1996 went to training classes, I was self-taught. These days, the younger generation is pretty savvy at it. My last commander was trying to force my flight to use new software to help us in our analyses, just because it is what they use where she came from. It was not worth a darn. When she left, we dumped her idea.

I use this:

Free, quick and easy. Compatible with Excel.

Everything stays inside computer, data & software. I use colored round sticky labels on various items that correspond to data records.

Excel. As far as the Feds watching my computer, you can bet they know who buys powder, and how much. And no one seems to care except for a few folks in office who actually believe in the Constitution.

Excel. As far as the Feds watching my computer, you can bet they know who buys powder, and how much. And no one seems to care except for a few folks in office who actually believe in the Constitution.
I work for the Feds and probably monitor every stroke on my computer at work. I know Defense Information Systems Agency is monitoring my activities every time I visit websites that are not a .mil, .gov, etc.

I use Reloader's Workshop. It used to be paid/shareware but now has been released for free (but unsupported). There are a detailed series of YouTube videos on its use and application. It keeps track of component-manufacturers, calibers, firearm inventory (detailed), reloading supplies (including inventory if you'd like), load data, reloading batch data, ammunition supply, tools/equipment, and has a ballistic section for adding targets and calculations. It prints great labels, gives you cost/round (considering reusables) and inventories your firearm accessories.

I've been using it for about 3 years with good success. I don't like keeping/organizing notebooks (my handwriting sucks).

Website; https://www.reloadersworkshop.net/

I'd be happy to purchase/pay if updates and refinements were expected and would love to see a user's website for discussions/help.

I use Reloader's Workshop. It used to be paid/shareware but now has been released for free (but unsupported). There are a detailed series of YouTube videos on its use and application. It keeps track of component-manufacturers, calibers, firearm inventory (detailed), reloading supplies (including inventory if you'd like), load data, reloading batch data, ammunition supply, tools/equipment, and has a ballistic section for adding targets and calculations. It prints great labels, gives you cost/round (considering reusables) and inventories your firearm accessories.

I've been using it for about 3 years with good success. I don't like keeping/organizing notebooks (my handwriting sucks).

Website; https://www.reloadersworkshop.net/

I'd be happy to purchase/pay if updates and refinements were expected and would love to see a user's website for discussions/help.
This is the program I went with. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Jason

I too use excel as well for keeping a track of powder, projectiles, primers and loaded rounds.
Kept in desktop, synched with laptop and thumbdrive. If all three fail, I just take another inventory.

I keep all my load data on an excel spreadsheet. I do have to key in velocity, but it figures energy,sd,es,all the important stuff. Every load that I've tested for the last 25 years is in that spreadsheet. Also keep a backup just in case.

Recent Posts