Reloading log book, software/program help

dig

Its time to up grade from my multiple 3 ring binder log books to something on the computer/on line. What is available? What is everyone using. There are a few option I would like.

1. Ability to scan targets into log ( I 3 hole punch them into binder now)
2. Easy to print out information
3. Not a must but Excel compatible.

I am sure there is something out there just have not found it yet.

Thanks,

PM me with the specifics you want and ill make a nice Excel spreadsheet. Been worrying about what im going to use as i use sharpie on masking tape on boxes as my databook.

I am currently developing a program that has a log book feature. I am also making a load search area in this software.

The log book area will also save the file in a .txt at the beginning, however when I start getting better with programming this will change to excel or an access database file.

Does anyone have any inputs that they would like to have in the log feature, this is what i have planned for entries.

Caliber
Bullet Weight
Bullet Mfg
Bullet Type
Powder Weight
Powder Type
Brass Mfg
Case Length
Overall Length
Primer
Date Loaded
Rounds Loaded

I have a log program that I wrote for my girlfriend for tracking books that she has read so if anyone would like to see an example of what the program will somewhat look like and do let me know and ill send a copy. This will be freeware. Also on a side note I am working on my Bachelors Degree in Programming.

gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts