• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Small Rifle Midway

I think they had small magnums for sale 4 times today. Just enough to wet your beek, sell out, then put more out an hour later.
Rinse and repeat at qty 1000

Last edited:
CCI400 available right now if you really need them, sign in and add them to your wishlist and they'll show up as available.

Wow 119 posts discussing shipping and hazmat costs and which member knows more than the other. It would be great if we all put the time and resources into what primers work best, the construction of primers, exactly how they work and why you should use a certain type Primer for the cartridges you use. I personally would like to hear who knows more about what I just eluded to, instead of who knows more about hazmat.I could gain some knowledge from members that know something on primers and maybe even share some things I know. Just a thought.

Now your going down the rabbit hole.

Personally, I like Berdan for accuracy but you can't get them.

If anyone out there has Berdan for .308/7.62 and doesn't need them anymore and wants to sell them. Please send me a pm.

Last edited: