• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Small RIFLE primers

I saw the alert, looked at your post, brought up MidwayUSA, looked at small rifles primers and they were all gone. Less than 1 minute. LOL

I always try to copy and paste the exact link to the exact item otherwise it potentially waste people's time. However, it is still very thoughtful to send out these messages and proves to be helpful more often than not.

I always try to copy and paste the exact link to the exact item otherwise it potentially waste people's time. However, it is still very thoughtful to send out these messages and proves to be helpful more often than not.
Please don't criticize him even slightly! He doesn't need to go to all this trouble at all and he get's nothing in return except trying to help people he doesn't even know. Just be thankful. Also don't take this as a slam on you either. I just don't want anyone to cause him to stop this valuable service.