Sig 2400 ABS Windmeter to iPhone with Lightning Connector?

Boomer51

Has anyone been able to used the windmeter that comes with the Sig 2400 ABS with an iPhone? If so, can you help me with the parts and pieces to connect them to get it to work? I think my 3.5mm jack to lightning connector is the wrong kind.

Thanks,

Jim

Get it off of Amazon I think I paid $6 for a pair of them the abs actually comes with a holder that holds the adapter straight. Wind meter works decent need to use it more to get better at it

Thank you! Do you know which one you got by chance? The one I bought must be three pole. It works fine for audio, but It wont work for the wind meter.

Thanks,

Jim

Assrid
3.1 out of 5 stars 114 Reviews
[Apple MFi Certified] Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter, 2 Pack 3.5 mm Headphone Stereo Connector Compatible for iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X 8 7, Support iOS 13 & Music Control & Calling Function

So I may of been wrong I found that I have 2 of the connectors and 1 works and 1 doesn't. I'm thinking the one that does is one I got directly from apple on one of the first phones with the new connector. I was sure I had used them both. Sorry about that

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.