Sig kilo abs rangefinder

Elk Crazy

Wanting to get either the sig kilo 8k abs or kilo 2400 abs but wanted to know what is everyone's opinion/experience with them? How's the quality? I have the vortex fury 5000 ab but I horn hunt and don't like the fury's as my primary binos so I'm selling them for the razor UHD and getting a different rangefinder

Wanting to get either the sig kilo 8k abs or kilo 2400 abs but wanted to know what is everyone's opinion/experience with them? How's the quality? I have the vortex fury 5000 ab but I horn hunt and don't like the fury's as my primary binos so I'm selling them for the razor UHD and getting a different rangefinde
Hey Cole n don't want to derail your thread but if you're serious about selling let me know.

SIG's laser technology is pretty advanced even when compared to European competitors. I have the 2400abs & love it. Made some pretty exceptional kills with the setup. They don't read in the fog & need to keep em close to body below zero. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase the new 8k. ABS software is exceptional & SIG's App is super easy to navigate

Hey Cole n don't want to derail your thread but if you're serious about selling let me know.
I will definitely let you know. The fury's are amazing for hunting or shooting targets. I shot a cow at 680 yards last year and a couple coyotes around 800. I just really want the razor UHD binos and doesn't make sense to have 2 $1500+ binos. I haven't made enough posts on here to sell yet but I will be selling them when my membership allows me too