Sig Kilo 2400 ABS input

jimbires

I just checked eurooptic , they are out of stock . keep an eye open , it seems Sig has a sale around the holidays , it's almost Easter . maybe Doug at cameraland ?

topwater225

I'm not getting why anyone would need/want to connect it to other ballistic apps or a kestrel other than for a wind value.
It's meant to be stand alone, and that's exactly how I've used mine for many kills past 400+.
Just validate all your data and you'll be good to go. In fact, I've used mine as a stand alone for many PRS matches without issue.

jimbires

I forget how this went . I think he found them at a good price from these guys . then called Sig to be sure these guys are legit . a lot of scammers on sig stuff be careful .

BrentM

I had 4...... last one I sold to a friend as I moved to the leica 3200. The 2400 was the best overall LRF for me at the time. I had a lecia 1600, then a g7, then the 2400. Today, if I was looking for just a lrf, I'd go back to leica in a heart beat. The ABS with the integrated software solver was awesome but if they are going to a kestrel for shots beyond 800 then go leica 2800 or something like that and link to kestrel with AB or whatever program you like. I have kestrel link and bt to the leica 3200 for shots beyond 1000. I wish leica would just integrate ab into the unit and be done with it, but they don't. Sounds like sig is headed that way too.