Should we start to boycot these high prices?

If the product you want is worth it to you at the price offered, then buy it. If its not, then don't.

From a longer term supply perspective, high profits attract investment in the industry and competition, which ultimately increases the amount of available product and reduces prices. Simple economics.

And of course, vote and vote wisely.
That's the problem with investors! Too many chiefs and not enough indians as the saying goes! A little more to it, but still the issues!

I'm am wondering if I (we) should start to boycot these companies that are bending us over, charging these extortionate prices on reloading supplies. This high price greed is not ok. They are praying on the pandemic pricing craze. There is no way that their raw materials have gone up that much to warrant these high prices. Maybe we need to just say "enough of this crap. Stuff your prices!"
I can tell you don't buy raw materials or follow the commodities markets. I spend every day of the work week buying metals. I can tell you, that the prices are up more than you can imagine. A little over a year ago, I would pay $1.60-$1.70 for aluminum, today I am paying $3.44 and there is no end in sight. Stainless has gone from $3.50 to almost $7.00 per pound. Red metals like brass and copper, are the same if not worse. The other issue is lead time. For the quantities I buy, I am being quoted at least 14 months before delivery. Do a little research and look up what has happened to the price of nickel on the LME. It will help you understand. The world we live in sucks and there is no end in sight.

Take up golf, tennis, needlepoint, fishing, etc. Leave the rifles, shotguns, and handguns, in the safe, I guarantee you the prices of ammunition and loading components will drop in price drastically.
The only problem is getting everyone on board, just look at the gas prices, a service station on one side of the street will have a lower price advertised and one on the other side will be sky-high.
The lower price one will have a long line but the one across the street will have a normal customer line up, some people have just too much disposable $$$$$ to boycott!!!.

Companies do not sit there making up ways to stroke you, they simply take their cost and pass it on at a percentage, literally some low level employee is entering the invoices and a computer punts out the retail.
The retailers I deal with have all lowered their margins to near zero while their cost of sales has exploded, everyone is just trying to survive this inflation!! Go boycott them, if your successful at this point stores will fold up and disappear leaving less competition and even higher prices in your wake!!
Well said

I don't buy any supplies at jacked up rates either! Unfortunately I am sure prices will never be where they were again, it is time to re-evaluate whether reloading is worth it or not. For guys like me who just enjoy it and search for accuracy that is unobtainable otherwise the I say yes it's worth it. For the folks who got into it to save money then maybe not.
I'm am wondering if I (we) should start to boycot these companies that are bending us over, charging these extortionate prices on reloading supplies. This high price greed is not ok. They are praying on the pandemic pricing craze. There is no way that their raw materials have gone up that much to warrant these high prices. Maybe we need to just say "enough of this crap. Stuff your prices!"

I need components just like the rest of the reloaders but I refuse to pay those prices. I am just doing without. The problem is the ones that continue to pay. All they are doing is hurting the rest of us. The companies are rolling in on profits and laughing all the way to the bank because if those people. If we would ALL stick together like mentioned earlier, they would soon have to drop the prices or be stuck with over abundance of inventory.