Shooting groups on my birthday

Lol yeah I had a bent cleaning rod that had to be sent back and that pic just happened to be in that folder.
What? You're not suppose to use a cleaning rod to punch the holes? My pencil point broke so I had to use something.

Last edited:
Here's 5 out of my Savage FCP-SR.

F4438D03-FF20-48F4-BE6B-B16F5A49B727.jpeg

Holycity, I feel your pain
Several years ago i gave my nephew all (4) of my bench guns, dies, small press, powder dropper, 220 Russian brass, etc. I didn't think I would shoot them any more. I'm now 71 and have gotten back into my rifles in a big way. Sure do miss shooting repetitive bug holes! Oh well, I do have one left, but it needs a new barrel😡
If he loves you, he will give them back. 😏

If Jon is from OK, you're in for a treat.
Happy Birthday
Truer words have never been spoken. Jon Beanland makes awesome guns and is an exceptional person to deal with. I have 2 and wish I had more.
7 Bean :200.jpg

Group1.jpg

The guns shoot better than this. Both groups were shot in gusting 10-15 mph wind. The 200 yard group would have been something if I could have held down the horizontal.

Truer words have never been spoken. Jon Beanland makes awesome guns and is an exceptional person to deal with. I have 2 and wish I had more.View attachment 209434

View attachment 209435
The guns shoot better than this. Both groups were shot in gusting 10-15 mph wind. The 200 yard group would have been something if I could have held down the horizontal.

Truer words have never been spoken. Jon Beanland makes awesome guns and is an exceptional person to deal with. I have 2 and wish I had more.View attachment 209434

View attachment 209435

I have 2 of his as well. Going to do another one soon. I have culled out excellent rifles to make room for a few of his builds. Attached photo is from a 7lb hunting 6.5x47 that he did for me 3 years ago. So nice to deal with a guy that doesn't talk down to you and does exactly what he says that he is going to do.
3E77ADF3-4074-43DD-A2DA-37E6D67EE3C5.jpeg

Happy Belated birthday ! I see you are shooting my fav round, the 6 Creedmoor. Love it ! I shoot 1/2 MOA at 970 yds. with any of the 4 I have. And handloads! They aren't beachrest rifles, but ain't light enough to traipse around the deer woods neither. ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.