• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Shipping Guns

It's a worry sending anything fragile, however there are a hell of a lot of sub standard stocks out there without sufficient reinforcement in the composite. I'm retired now but I used to use over 2 1/2 sq meters of 200 gram carbon in a hunting stock so that wouldn't happen. Would cost me more for the fabric and resin than these people charge for a finished stock.

Here it is, but I just saw it for $10.87 in Walmart today. I'm quite happy with mine, especially for the price.

Vettepilot

$10.74 plus tax at my local WW. Online is $15 something which I expect includes a box. I bought one with the expectation that my rifles with 26 inch barrels wouldn't fit. They did so all's good with that. Might be flimsy, but plenty good for storage or taking to the range.

Last edited:
Plastic Gun case. Pad the rifle well with foam wrap. $25 to $30 Bucks protects your $1200.00 treasure. I like to use local Gun Smiths when ever possible. I have a bench rest gun smith 45 to 50 min away, and Griffin and Howe also within an hour. Yes, it takes time to drive the gun there and go pick it up a month later , but no horrible surprises. Id drive three hours to keep the rifle in my control all the way to and from the Gunsmith. So sorry about your rifle!!!!