Sendero SF II 264 Win Mag.

A friend bought one last fall. I broke it in and developed a load for it. Shooting 140 a max bullets with IMR4350 at 3350fps. The rifle will average well under 1 moa and it is very mild to shoot. I must add the 140 a max is a good performing deer bullet with good expansion and penetration.

A friend bought one last fall. I broke it in and developed a load for it. Shooting 140 a max bullets with IMR4350 at 3350fps. The rifle will average well under 1 moa and it is very mild to shoot. I must add the 140 a max is a good performing deer bullet with good expansion and penetration.

load?

264 Win mag results

Sorry, little slow here. Here is my report: I am shooting a new Rem. Sendero with 8.5-25x50 Leupold VXIII. Using Sierra 142 Grain MKs, RE 25, WLRM primers and regular brass, I am getting 3013 FPS, with a Standard Deviation of 3. The best thing is it shoots them less than .5 MOA all day long. Its my new stock 1000 yard rig. I have a Vais muzzle brake on it and it makes it really pleasant to shoot.

Hey fellas I appreciate to all that responded.

Here is my experience.

69 gr RL 25 with 120 gr BT's at 3400 fps and .23" at 100 yards. . Great antelope load and that is all I have been looking for, with this rig!

Hey POP ----- Just shoot SMK's and you will be fine----I know how much you love them!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.