sendero 2 .264?

Had the choice to buy one in 264 or 7RM for the same price. Called Midway, Midsouth, etc the day before I purchased the rifle to aquire some brass. Every one was sold out and wouldn't have it for months. Bought the 7RM. Already had a ton of reloading supplies for the 7RM and they are locally available shall I need some components in a pinch. The 7RM has better ballistics and more available bullet choices. I've been very happy w/ my choice. The SFII was my fourth HB factory Remington and the accuracy is great like the others as well. My load for whitetails in that particular rifle will print less than an inch at 200 for 3 shots(66.5 grns R22, Win Brass, 215GMMs, 150 Nosler Solid Base).

Good Luck

Reloader

I have one in .264 on layaway at the local emporium.

Bought 200 pieces of brass and dies from MidwayUSA. I bought it as a long range varmint rifle for feral dogs and coyotes.

The season is folding here in Connecticut, so I won't get it to the range until next spring.

A bit gaudy with the polished finish, but I liked it none the less - it is slick and smooth and well put together (better than any of the Rems I have bought in the last few years.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.