Second set of range finding binoculars

I ended up sending the Leica Geovid R back due to the issues with the rangefinder. I kept the Vortex Fury's and have been using the ballistic app. Overall, they are a good compromise for me but may not be for everyone. My Swarovski's are being repaired at no cost to me, so I am thankful for that. It does take a while to get them repaired so be prepared for a 6-10 week turn around.

The Swarovski NL units are clear and combined with a rangefinder could be an awesome set up but for me the combined unit is just more affective. There is no one right answer but these units are getting way too expensive to just buy and test. This thread will help people find what is best for them.

I have read most of the reviews on here and only heard leupold mention one time. I have a new BX-4 HD and love them I compared them to sig and Leica and vortex. I would not buy 2 of the brands that I mentioned I were glasses and they just wouldn't work. The Leopold in Wyoming worked great for glassing mule deer! And ranging alot of critters in the sage!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_085022_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_085022_Photos.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 33
A buddy I was hunting with this fall had the Sig 10 ABS.The ranging blew away my sig 2400 ABS.I couldn't get a read on a coyote on snow trotting at around 600, his nailed it.Ranged a building at 5000.Was fast on deer targets easily hitting at 1000. I didn't care for the tint or glass as we both have swaro els

I've been using a Leica Geovid Pro 10x32 for a couple of seasons. Excellent glass and rangefinder well past 1000 yards. AB software is very nice. Previously I used Swaro EL, but switched for the ballistics software. My only criticisms are minor:

1. Smaller eye relief than Swaro EL. Really only an issue is you use glasses.
2. Nonlocking diopter adjustment rings on both eyepieces. For me, the right ring migrates consistently, probably because I am right handed and bump it when focusing with a thick glove on. I need to apply a little electrical tape to prevent the ring from moving.
3. Objective lens covers are worthless. I took them off and find I never really needed them anyway.

I have the new Sig Kilo6k HD RF Binos and am thoroughly impressed with glass and RF capabilities. No issues to report and the glass was way above my expectations. I run Swaro 15x56 Binos and both Kowa and Swaro spotters so glass is important to me. RF software works great also.
Do you happen to have the 10×42mm model?