SEC. Champs.

I'm all for the expanded playoff, but it should be an 8 team playoff, not the 12 team they are going to. As far as who's in, I think FSU is in and GA and Bama out. Texas beat Bama, so TX gets in at #4. I think Michigan wins it all, and this is from an Arkansas fan.

I'm all for the expanded playoff, but it should be an 8 team playoff, not the 12 team they are going to. As far as who's in, I think FSU is in and GA and Bama out. Texas beat Bama, so TX gets in at #4. I think Michigan wins it all, and this is from an Arkansas fan.
Yeah 12 is too many. I'm guessing someone gets a bye. But who decides that. 8 would be one more game.

Why is no one complaining about Texas jumping Florida St. Only Alabama. Both jumped four spots. If Fla St still had it's starter none of this would be talked about. They would be in, but 55 yard passing game can't be ignored.
Because UT beat Bama.

I think they (committee) got it right. There were a number of great teams this year. I will tell you it is tough being TN Vols fan. We play Bama and Georgia every year. FSU had great year, and I feel for the players, coaches and fans. They wouldn't be in the conversation if they played a SEC schedule.

I think they (committee) got it right. There were a number of great teams this year. I will tell you it is tough being TN Vols fan. We play Bama and Georgia every year. FSU had great year, and I feel for the players, coaches and fans. They wouldn't be in the conversation if they played a SEC schedule.
Hard to say. They have a good defense and had a good qb. Sec is down this year. Ug and bama have freshman qb's.

I disagree, this is speculation over fact, I'm not a FSU fan but they should've been in. Any team can get hit with injuries and struggle through a season. I don't have the playoff format answers going forward, but the current format is screwed up and Cinderella teams will never be involved, we'll have the same dozen schools vying for the title every season because of money, recruiting ability, and the transfer portal. Go Griz.

This discussion is a great reason to expand the playoff to more teams. Everyone can have a bad game, while some with a 100% win record play a high percentage of nobodies…..tremendously helping their win record! memtb

Hard to say. They have a good defense and had a good qb. Sec is down this year. Ug and bama have freshman qb's.
FSU`s SOS ( or lack thereof ) caught up with them. Maybe it should have been taken into consideration earlier. This may not have been the shock that is now if that had occurred. The committee didn`t just look at the injury to the QB, although it`s one of the 5 criteria that they are to use to evaluate teams comparatively. Alabama`s opponents finished with a 97-60 (62%) record. FSU`s, 77-79 (49% ). That made a difference.
Milroe is a redshirt sophomore, not a freshman. Carson Beck is a redshirt junior.

I disagree, this is speculation over fact, I'm not a FSU fan but they should've been in. Any team can get hit with injuries and struggle through a season. I don't have the playoff format answers going forward, but the current format is screwed up and Cinderella teams will never be involved, we'll have the same dozen schools vying for the title every season because of money, recruiting ability, and the transfer portal. Go Griz.
College football is great. I can't stand Alabama as a TN Vol fan, but I definitely respect their program. We should have some good matchups this year. We will see how FSU fares against the loser of the SEC championship game in the bowl game. I wouldn't suggest putting your $$ on FSU to win against Georgia.

Recent Posts