SEC. Champs.

We're kicking a dead horse on this one. Next year you will hear how the number 13, 14, and 15 Were screwed. 6 conference champions, 6 at large from the best left. There will be teams get in that will be slaughtered.

It's pretty hard to argue this point…….may the best conference win!

It may forever be the SEC's title to lose! 😁 memtb

I'm making a prediction now. There will be five or six SEC teams in next years playoffs. SEC winner, Alabama, Georgia, Texas and Oklahoma. Plus ole Miss, Texas A&M. Texas and Oklahoma won't have unbeaten seasons. Probably, no SEC team will go undefeated.

I'm making a prediction now. There will be five or six SEC teams in next years playoffs. SEC winner, Alabama, Georgia, Texas and Oklahoma. Plus ole Miss, Texas A&M. Texas and Oklahoma won't have unbeaten seasons. Probably, no SEC team will go undefeated.
Generally agree. Things have only gotten tougher in the SEC with Texas and OU joining. It wouldn`t surprise me at all if this past season isn`t the last in which a team goes unscathed through an SEC schedule.

Well, Michigan lost their center, and they couldn't move the ball at all on Iowa; only scored because their defense gave them short fields. And, one was a VERY questionable call as to incomplete pass vs fumble. So, having lost a key player, maybe they shouldn't be in either.

And we're Michigan fans, as my wife's parents went there, and her grandfather taught there.

Well, Michigan lost their center, and they couldn't move the ball at all on Iowa; only scored because their defense gave them short fields. And, one was a VERY questionable call as to incomplete pass vs fumble. So, having lost a key player, maybe they shouldn't be in either.

And we're Michigan fans, as my wife's parents went there, and her grandfather taught there.
That guy will probably be a All Pro center in NFL. But I bet the backup is pretty good. There's a lot of difference between him and third team QB who you had to pull and run a wildcat QB with a wide receiver/ RB to score on the Cardinals who lost to Kentucky giving up around 40 pts. Want to see what Bama would look like if Milroe went down, watch the UCF game.

That guy will probably be a All Pro center in NFL. But I bet the backup is pretty good. There's a lot of difference between him and third team QB who you had to pull and run a wildcat QB with a wide receiver/ RB to score on the Cardinals who lost to Kentucky giving up around 40 pts. Want to see what Bama would look like if Milroe went down, watch the UCF game.
I think you mean the USF game, and Alabama is a different football team now than the third game of the season. Yes, Jalen Milroe`s improvement has been a big part of it, but their O and D lines have improved by leaps and bounds. The back up QB, Ty Simpson has improved a great deal as well.

I think you mean the USF game, and Alabama is a different football team now than the third game of the season. Yes, Jalen Milroe`s improvement has been a big part of it, but their O and D lines have improved by leaps and bounds. The back up QB, Ty Simpson has improved a great deal as well.
All true! But would you want Ty to be the starter against Michigan? He's going to be great QB at Alabama, if he stays. Buckner has already hit the portal.

All true! But would you want Ty to be the starter against Michigan? He's going to be great QB at Alabama, if he stays. Buckner has already hit the portal.
Certainly not if Jalen was healthy. I think that with Julian Sayin coming in, it wouldn`t at all surprise me if either Ty or Dylan Lonergan transfers.