Scope Turret Magnifier

Slick8

This popped on my IG feed the other day and I decided to try one out.

I can't read the turrets without my readers on. At the range it's not an issue but in a hunting situation and low light it's an annoyance at a minimum and could be a hindrance.

I'll post up my thoughts once installed. First set will be on a VX6-HD 34mm tube. Those turrets are very low so I assume I'll have to raise my head slightly to read them.

Screenshot_20220218-095843_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220218-095820_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220218-095854_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I have one mounted on a Burris Signature HD scope and it does help, without glasses I still struggle a little, doesn't make it clear for me but the numbers are large enough to be distinguishable. With glasses on it's great, clear and large numbers. Without it I would need glasses on and still pay close attention when dialing.

I can see me trying this , in the not so distant future . I wasn't aware of anything like this . thanks for posting .

your link doesn't want to work , I'll try .

This popped on my IG feed the other day and I decided to try one out.

I can't read the turrets without my readers on. At the range it's not an issue but in a hunting situation and low light it's an annoyance at a minimum and could be a hindrance.

I'll post up my thoughts once installed. First set will be on a VX6-HD 34mm tube. Those turrets are very low so I assume I'll have to raise my head slightly to read them.

View attachment 342397View attachment 342398View attachment 342399
MK is great to deal with and their prices are generally EXCELLENT!

I bit the bullet (not bad for a Saturday morning) and went to full progressive prescription glasses. No more glasses on, glasses off, where are my glasses, etc. Not for everyone and actually not for me all the time. Not even great for handgun iron sight shooting as the part of the lens that focuses is so low I'd have to tip my head uncomfortable backwards to get a very clear sight picture. But as long as I adjust the ocular on my scope for use with my prescriptions all good. I can shoot, see bubble, see turrets, read chrono, see my primers and brass clearly, etc.

In fact I have only had these since August 2021 so not sure what Ii will think a year or two later.

JB