Scope specifications for ELD Target

Is this the scope you ordered?

Best of luck in your long range endeavors..

Attachments

• 66E5766A-508C-4A9E-BBCB-C0E54A93DF68.jpeg
    66E5766A-508C-4A9E-BBCB-C0E54A93DF68.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 29
Yes. Not sure if that ad is for the Air rifle scope but I have the one for the 50BMG and I paid considerably more for it than that ad states. They make the cheaper version for air rifles.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'd trust a scope from a "made in china" website to be able to track properly and hold zero well enough to shoot 1000 yards let alone 5000+ especially on a 50bmg. Personally I'd look to one of the more reputable manufacturers.
60moa is going to get you out to about 2k so your gonna need an adder pretty quick.

I get alot of that, "I dont think.....etc....etc....." but never heard it from someone that has tried it. I drive a foreign made car and always get that "I buy 'merican....." stuff all the time. I will be able to report yea or nay next year.
I have 90moa. The McMillan came with a 30 moa ramp stock. But I am looking forward to a prizm.

I get alot of that, "I dont think.....etc....etc....." but never heard it from someone that has tried it. I drive a foreign made car and always get that "I buy 'merican....." stuff all the time. I will be able to report yea or nay next year.
I have 90moa. The McMillan came with a 30 moa ramp stock. But I am looking forward to a prizm.
Let me know how it works out. I'll be interested to see how it tracks.
Your still only gonna have 60MOA. 30 up and 30 down. The 30 base will allow you to zero at the top of the erector to allow full use of the adjustment.

Nothing is impossible, but somethings may be more difficult than YOU want to tackle. My father taught me, "You can put a quart of p*** in a pint jar if you want to bad enough."

I always hold wind with the reticle- not all, I dial based on general conditions- then adjust with hold based on change from what's been dialed. Gotta be a fool to keep chasing the dial every time the wind gusts...

I can hold just as easily with my SFP scopes, as I can with FFP. I own and shoot both types- and I've found no advantage with FFP in my own shooting. My opinion- which is worth what ya paid for it here- is that FFP is over-hyped as "better" than SFP in general, and I think a lot of shooters are misinformed. Especially those buying on a budget- don't "need" FFP capability, and would be better served spending those couple of hundred extra bucks on higher quality glass- than FFP functionality they'll never need or use.