Target Cam?

tobnpr

At long last...we have a range that goes out to 2K.
Looking for feedback for camera systems that have been used successfully at that range?

There are several different brands on the market these days and a Google search will give many to choose from. With the cost of components being fairly reasonable today, you should be able to make your own if you're the least bit mechanically inclined. You really don't need the software that shows which shot was 1st, 2nd, etc. I have a target in front of me that I make notes on so when I done for the day, all my notes are in one place.

Check around for the components you need and then compare that to what's on the market. The video below shows how one fellow made his own. While the video below was made in 2012, the concept is still the same.

As soon as mine stops working, I'll make my own. The one I currently have is not made any longer.

Thanks for the link. My son the "tech guy" suggested the same idea of build your own.
2000 is at or beyond range of most commercial units I've seen, and didn't want to put down for one only to find out it didn't have the range to go over one mile.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.