ELR spotting scope or target camera system

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if you miss understood that was "Thank you Captain. Vomit other peoples information..."

Because your handle is Kingair, as in King Air, as in Beechcraft.

You are new here and I will not forgive your naivete.

All of your posts are either making snide, snarky, derisive replies to my sincere inquiries as there are lots of people who know more than I do. Or. All your other posts are selling stuff.

Of your 11 posts, 3 are items for sale. Two are simple "at a boys" and 6 are as described, snide, snarky derisive replys to my posts. It is possible I miss-interpret your replies. However, your message just prior to this one indicates to me that I did not miss-interpret your intent. If you did not mean to be snide, snarky or derisive, you should have said so after the first post rather than entering into a war with a well established member who everyone else knows has knowledge of some optics, drones and basics. I was seeking guidance from someone with knowledge I don't have. You did not provide that. Instead you provided what I interpreted as "what, are you stupid, just..." without asking if I had already "just..."

If you don't like receiving what you give, perhaps you shouldn't give that gift.

Hello Mr Seaman,

Fred,

You are right - I am the rookie / newbie here on LRH . . . and my apologies for that . . .

And quoting you own words "you are the well established member who everyone else knows has knowledge of some optics, drones and basics !"

Take care my friend !

FYI :

Maybe adjust 'If your "zero" ain't a 1000 yards don't talk to me'

Since no members are able to talk to you at the moment . . . .

I know . . . I am a rookie ;-)

Last edited:
Maybe adjust 'If your "zero" ain't a 1000 yards don't talk to me'

Since no members are able to talk to you at the moment . . . .
You spoiled what looked like a sincere reply. You were doing so well with your opening paragraphs, however, it seems that you can't stop with the snarks.

It is my belief that everyone here, with some exceptions, would take that line in my signature as a tongue in cheek comment because this long range stuff is supposed to be fun.

Do you take that seriously?

Are you offended by my signature line?

Are you sure that no other members have a 1000 yard zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.