Scope specifications for ELD Target

I always hold wind with the reticle- not all, I dial based on general conditions- then adjust with hold based on change from what's been dialed. Gotta be a fool to keep chasing the dial every time the wind gusts...

I can hold just as easily with my SFP scopes, as I can with FFP. I own and shoot both types- and I've found no advantage with FFP in my own shooting. My opinion- which is worth what ya paid for it here- is that FFP is over-hyped as "better" than SFP in general, and I think a lot of shooters are misinformed. Especially those buying on a budget- don't "need" FFP capability, and would be better served spending those couple of hundred extra bucks on higher quality glass- than FFP functionality they'll never need or use.
I agree with what you said regarding holding. But most guys don't understand the large benefit from FFP when spotting for someone else, or quick shots if you know your dope and can't take the time to dial.
Most guys talk in inches, feet etc. Nope it's MOA, MIL since they are measurements in shooting world