Scope Bubble Level Location

General RE LEE

Based off the height of my rings and the pic rail the only place I was able to mount my scope bubble level was between me and the turret. It will require some movement to dial. Anyone else install their bubble level between themselves and the turret?

General RE LEE

Pic of level location

Attachments

• 1584DEED-7FA3-43C6-963E-2A0248284BCC.jpeg
    1584DEED-7FA3-43C6-963E-2A0248284BCC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 251

Roninco

LRH Team Member
I have 5 scopes with the level in this location with no problems. I don't need to see the parallax knob to make that adjustment so the level between me and the turret is not an issue. I want the level easily visible for that quick peek before pulling the trigger. I depends on what you are used to.

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
I’d have to reposition the scope in the rings and change the eye relief. I think it’s going to work in the position it’s in.

It's hard to tell from the picture above, is it on a rail? How about a side view. There are also rings with bubble levels available if that does not work out for you.

lancetkenyon

Most of mine are in front of the turret. But I do have one that had to go behind the turret for proper eye relief and scope ring placement. It does not bother me, as I don't need to see the parallax knob.
20200126_093933.jpg

20190518_100754.jpg

20190518_101756.jpg

20190719_174634.jpg

misterc01

Got a set of Wheeler mounts. The anti cant level is built-in. folds in and out. No interference with anything.

Last edited:

Rhett Crider

LRH Team Member
These work wherever with pic rails and low mount rings, over the top or out to the side. They can be fine tuned in both positions also. Just a little pricey for some folks I guess.
Rhett

g0cherr

The first level I installed was between me and the turret on the left but over the last 6 years my eye muscles won’t focus on close up items anymore without reading glasses. I have had to move mine as far as I can get it away from me on the left so I can see it. A rail instead of 2 piece mounts definitely makes it easier for me to adjust eye relief to put the level on the other side of the turret.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.