Saving a Deer

I appreciate that they saved the animal but why didnt they just leave? The animal is clearly stressed after that incident and just needs to bed down somewhere and be left alone.

(I currently do not have speakers on my desk top, so I didnt hear the commentary)

That's really something. I'd charge you too if you stuck a camera in my face. I'm somewhat surprised he didn't go lock back up with the dead one. They have a one-track mind that time of year.

Great he unlocked the deer. Then he should of left.. When fishing & releasing a fish one tries to put as little stress on them as possible to up the chance of survival, and 100% never survives, some are to stressed & swim off to die.

Great he unlocked the deer. Then he should of left.. When fishing & releasing a fish one tries to put as little stress on them as possible to up the chance of survival, and 100% never survives, some are to stressed & swim off to die.

***Why would you make a silly statement about 100% of fish dying that are released?!

Topgun 30-06. Re read I said 100 % never survives this means some leave to die later, I never said 100% die.

LOL! Dude, 100% dead is dead, and that's whether they die immediately or swim off to die as a result of being caught. Your sentence structure certainly stated that 100% die when you say 100% never survive, unless you don't know the definiton of survive. If catch & release did not result in a large percentage of fish living a long life span there wouldn't be any catch and release waters! It appears now that you're trying to say that they are eventually going to die anyway, which is obviously a given, so that doesn't hold water either in this particular instance.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.