Savage needs to buy a scale or fire attorneys

Trade you a savage axis 6.5 creedmoor with a bushel banner scope.just kidding I don't own one very nice rifle 13 lbs of beautiful
The only 6.5's I own are 260 rem and 260 AI on type 38 Arisaka's. That's the ONLY 6.5 's I will own unless I find a mint Swedish Mauser.........

I had a hard time getting on the Savage website. It was not a enter once and done. It did not seem to like my password also. I was wanting to look a one and find a dealer around Abilene Texas.

I'm very surprised that they'd build a rifle with hunter features and Benchrest weight
It just doesn't make sense
Savage has always been on the heavy side though, I had a light hunter that was advised at 5.8 lbs and weighed almost 6.5
I had ordered their light rifle in 6.5 PRC found out the weigh it with the bolt out, wth do people carry it like that? Also the crappy made mag only held 2 rnds. I changed my order to the Browning x-bolt pro and was very happy I did it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts