• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SAKO L691, 7mm MAG ... Purdy!!

8x68s

DSCF4376.JPGDSCF4377.JPGDSCF4378.JPGDSCF4379.JPGDSCF4380.JPGDSCF4381.JPGDSCF4382.JPGDSCF4383.JPG

Reposted... L691 with a really pretty piece of wood & very good condition in 7mm mag. Some minimal handling "worms" and checkering flattened in the wood but no dents or scratches into the finish. Right hand palm swell. Bluing is 98% with some speckling of the magazine cover plate (couldn't get it to show in the photos). Replacement recoil pad has a divot shown in photos. Rifle offered with Sako Optilock dovetail shoes and Sako scope rings, though not shown. Clean & sharp bore. I don't think the rifle was fired much from the looks of it. Purchased used elsewhere and unfired by me. Includes Redding 2 die set and 100 count (approx) brass. Just got a 280AI and that makes too many 7's in stock for me to keep. I paid too much for it originally :(:rolleyes: but offering at a discount from my blunder. $1250 shipped; USPS money order or similar payment form... PM me here.