• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Sako L691 LRH 7mm

pd721el

Sako L691 long range hunter 7mm mag

I have for sale a rarely seen Sako L691 long range hunter. This is a factory 26" flute heavy barrel 7 rem mag. These were blued in a walnut stock with a BDL style floor plate and adjustable trigger. The stock is in excellent condition, with just minimal wear on the metal. There are 2 very minor pits on the bolt face, they were on it when I bought the gun and have never affected anything. This rifle has been Cerakote matte black and the barrel has been threaded 5/8 24 and a set of 1" Leupold rings. I have the factory nicely grained walnut stock which has had the recoil lug bedded. I also have a gray McMillian fiberglass stock for it, I believe that it is a Sako hunter with a wide varmint style forearm. The McMillian stock was a project as it was initially inletted for an AV action. it is functional but should be re-bedded to be perfect. The exterior of the stock is near perfect and it shot excellent when the action was in it. Gun is a solid MOA gun with the 160 AB load I was using at 1/2-3/4 if I did my part. I do not know the round count but rifling is sharp and it shoots great. scope not included.
Not looking to split this up the gun ,extra stock and rings for $1200 OBO buyer pays actual shipping. No sales to Ca. It will be shipped FFL to FFL. Feel free to ask any question.

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg