Running 7 SAUM IN LONG ACTION

Yup. I have a 7 max on an anTI long, running a Kwik Klip bottom metal, allows 3.4" and is center feed. A 7 max is nothing more than a 7 SAUM 40° improved with a .205" throat. My loads run around 3.050"-3.150" depending on the bullet used, and cycle just fine. Tried it with a stagger feed BDL and feed rails set up for a belted mag, and it was a no go. Get a center feed box of some sort.

Yup. I have a 7 max on an anTI long, running a Kwik Klip bottom metal, allows 3.4" and is center feed. A 7 max is nothing more than a 7 SAUM 40° improved with a .205" throat. My loads run around 3.050"-3.150" depending on the bullet used, and cycle just fine. Tried it with a stagger feed BDL and feed rails set up for a belted mag, and it was a no go. Get a center feed box of some sort.

I was able to locate a anti long action from Greg Young, thanks for The responses.
I just got a call from Russ at SPR thanking me for the ANTI order. I can't remember the last time someone called and thanked me for An order! Greg and Russ have earned their success the old fashion way..caring for the customer.

Yep. Best thing you can do in my book is run it on a long action. Only like 3 oz heavier from XM. All mine are on LA's(5 of them) Actually have a XM length AntiX I may sell because of it. Also have a mesa stock cut for it also. Both new.
Are you running DBM's? If so what bottom metal and what mags?

Thanks!

PH

I'm using a Kwik Klip from Trexler Industries. They're not stocked at Cabela's anymore. I called the number I found for Trexler online and picked up a pair a while back.

There are a couple of center feed mags and floor plate options. I have no experience with them, but I'm tagged in this now. Hoping to get educated on them.

If you can get get in touch with Trexler, the Kwik Klip works with a tiny bit of tweaking.