7 SAUM - any have one with a Defiant action?

Matchbook454

I've heard some people have had feeding issues with short actions and heavy (long) bullets 180-195 gr. Wondering if there would be issues with a Defiant Tenacity SA which they say is more of a medium action.

The HS precision works very well. Any of the good center feeds mags work good. There's has been a few threads on center feeds for short mags on this site if you can find them

Do you have any recommendations? Was kinda thinking of going BDL though but if not HS Precision????
BDL with a Wyatts extended mag is what I ran in my Defiance action. It originally was a 6.5 SAUM with stagger feed and I really did not have issues. Then, it was converted to a 300 WSM and Would not feed smoothly. So, converted to center feed and now smooth as butter.

BDL with a Wyatts extended mag is what I ran in my Defiance action. It originally was a 6.5 SAUM with stagger feed and I really did not have issues. Then, it was converted to a 300 WSM and Would not feed smoothly. So, converted to center feed and now smooth as butter.
^^^^^^ This! You'll have no issues. Just call Wyatt's Ann's ask them which CF box they recommend.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.