RIP Mr. Tom Knapp

One of the guys that made the unbelievable look easy. I'm glad he put so much on video, and can continue to be seen and heard.

Seen him do his expedition shoot few years ago , very nice man he was a true sportsman he will be missed

He was a yearly ICON TO VISIT our local Rice Creek SHooting and Recreation . I saw him shoot many times . Comes as a shock to me. Tom RIP. The shooting world will miss him. ...

About 10 years ago Tom visited Cody wyoming. I was stationed in Korea at the time but I decided to write him an email and tell him that my parents watched his show that day and were coming back the next day to watch it again because it was so cool. I was really into shotguns at the time and ask him for some pointers. He emailed me back, (which I still have) with a really neat email and the next day he ask for Mike Newtons Parents to come foreward so they did and he had a couple of autographed clay pigeons for them to give to me. Very Cool guy!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.