Rifle with Swappable Barrels

Unfortunately, there website is down, I had thought they had it setup with long action as QC as well. Maybe Joel will see this post and respond.

This is a really fascinating topic. I have noticed that many "Switch barrel " videos do not seem to include the need for 'GO/NO GO gauges for head space conformation. So it's really just unscrewed one pipe, and screw in another and tighten it by feel, or hit the wrench with a hammer, and set the set screws. Thats really it??? and they seem to shoot pretty much to the same point of impact., with little adjustment. Seem to good to be true!!! I need to learn much more to catch up to you guys. Id love a 6.5 and 300 PRC!!!

This is a really fascinating topic. I have noticed that many "Switch barrel " videos do not seem to include the need for 'GO/NO GO gauges for head space conformation. So it's really just unscrewed one pipe, and screw in another and tighten it by feel, or hit the wrench with a hammer, and set the set screws. Thats really it??? and they seem to shoot pretty much to the same point of impact., with little adjustment. Seem to good to be true!!! I need to learn much more to catch up to you guys. Id love a 6.5 and 300 PRC!!!
Talk to @Joel Russo, he owns Terminus, I plan to do just what you are wanting to do. I do believe Terminus Zeus in L/A has the QC feature. You can run a Hawkins M5 DBM Hunter with a Hunter Mag, add the 6.5 spacer kit to the L/A mag to run it in the L/A without issues.

My switch rifle is a Terminus Zeus QC. I have 28 nosler, 30 nosler, 7 saum, 6.5 prc and as soon as my 338 NMI reamer comes in I'll have 5 total after I cut my new barrel. Very simple swap out. I have zero recorded in all the barrels and all I do is turn the turrets to the combo of the barrel and zero the turrets back and bam I'm shooting again.

I just hand tighten mine then tighten the set screws. That simple. I can have a barrel swapped and on zero in about 4 minutes. When you chamber and tenon for a QC you just don't allow for the crush.

From what I see the Terminus Zeus QC only comes in a short action most of what I would like to do I want a long action.
No it comes in LA. I have one on order.

Attachments

• IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 30
I just hand tighten mine then tighten the set screws. That simple. I can have a barrel swapped and on zero in about 4 minutes. When you chamber and tenon for a QC you just don't allow for the crush.
Can this be done with a 700 action at half the cost?

Recent Posts