Ridiculous questions.

GIF by SundanceTV

I've learned too much info to describe. Doesn't take long to weed through garbage.
My mentors are succinct. Brevity. Non-judgmental. I pay very specific attention to them. Brass. Powders. Bullets. Regardless of the minuscule virus that we have.
I have an opinion. " the gives a s__t moment.
I blew up the range with rifles in never hunt with. This forum is for Riflemen. I don't need an excuse to research and acquire another Rifle. Hell. I live for it. Logically, For. Me ……. I have custom 30/06. Even here in Kaliphornia. A .308. Compact. Know what I hunt with ? A Remington 788 in 6mm Rem. Still looking for the next build. Feet and powder dry. See you out there.
Have one opinion There's no since in putting a powder hungry cartridge in a barrel that's too short. No logic there or science.
Best wishes.
Well said. I've been told that there are no "dumb questions". After being here, I beg to differ.

I enjoy the big guns at the range. The 375RUM and the 338EDGE are great but I hunt short range with a 358 Winchester and a low power scope for longer range hunting will use a 7mm08 or a 308.

Careful where you park your pickup now. The catalytic converter thieves find it easy pickins' to get under a pickup and cause you a $2000+ headache.