Remington brass

I have quite a bit of various 25-06 that I likely won't be using. How cheap on gun broker is "cheap"? I've been meaning to post some for sale, stuff I'm not gonna use in many calibers, but I'm stainless pin tumbling it all first and it's taking a while because I have so much. If you haven't bought yet let me know what you're looking for.
It is $70 for 100. Seems cheap to me but I am a bit new to reloading also so not really sure. I am also looking for 220 swift and 243. Both 25-06 and 243 will be fire formed to improved cases.

Like many mass produced items, there can be significant lot-to-lot variation in the quality of brass cartridge cases. As Coyote said, Lapua manages to minimize such variation. I have found many lots of RP (Remington) brass to be excellent, and capable of delivering fine accuracy. If you need brass now, and Remington is all you've found, I suggest that you give it a chance. -Ed
Smart man! Better to have good brass than none at all, because you wont settle for anything less than best. Right now, i use what i can buy, beg, borrow, trade for . .aybe even steal. Lol

I have used Remington Brass in .270 Win and 30-06 with absolutely no issue. I find they run a bit heavier than my Win Brass in the same caliber. 3 to 4 grains on average . NO Big Deal. When I can get 20 to 30 rounds of Rem Brass that I can hold to 3/10ths of a grain, in 270 Win or 30-06 , I will make a batch of hunting loads. Some times I need two bags of 50 (100 cases) to get 25 to 30 that are within 3/10 of a grain case weight. (Ex; 189.0 to 189.3 grns) I will back off 2 to 3 tenths of a grain of powder, due to the heavier cases. Still use Win LR Primers. Still Neck Size new Rem Brass out of the bag; Still Chamfer and de Burr all necks; still clean inside all necks with Brush on a Drill Press; still De Burr the inside of the flash hole. Just the usual stuff I do with Win Brass, as well as any other brand I have tried.

Recent Posts