• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 Barrelled Actions

They have a separate area for the stripped actions. If you look at the prices they are pretty high for stripped actions. But the barreled actions and complete rifles are 400? Not adding up to me.

I saw that as well, if the barreled actions are so cheap why is the regular action almost the same price

Just called them again and I got a completely different answer from the answer I got on Friday before I placed my order. Friday I was told that all of these would come with at "least" an action, bolt, barrel and a x mark pro trigger and that some of these were complete rifles if you were "lucky". Today I was told, that I was not told that on Friday and that who would think they'd get a headspaced barreled action for $400. Oh and I was also told that it was "Monday morning and I'm real busy so...".
All of these are short chambered and if they don't have a bolt they are going to charge you for one.
They did let me cancel my order.

Last edited:
I would like to know also. I ordered 2 just because, but would like to know if they are short or full chamber. I could care less about the trigger and stock.

So, you could possibly get a short chambered barrel on a receiver body. No bolt, no trigger, and still requires chambering???

So, you could possibly get a short chambered barrel on a receiver body. No bolt, no trigger, and still requires chambering???

Yeah, it was a gamble and I think most people understood that going in. I'm just trying to get some rifles for a few friends.

Just seems like the story keeps changing. Why am I not shocked.

Yeah, it was a gamble and I think most people understood that going in. I'm just trying to get some rifles for a few friends.

Just seems like the story keeps changing. Why am I not shocked.
I was hoping for complete actions and would probably sell the barrels. But if the actions aren't complete, it doesn't really make them worth it to me.

I was willing to take a shot on them even with them being short chambered but I didn't want to take a chance on not getting a bolt. I like gambling but not when your almost at the cost of a custom action after the price of a bolt.

Well the above is completely different then the story I got from Stan On 5/20/21 so I called back to ask why. I was told the new update only applies to what they had left. So said differently the earthier you ordered the more they came with. I was told mine would come with a barreled action and bolt at a minimum and they are sticking by their word. He did say that the update / new verbiage would apply to orders after the update so depends on when you placed your order......

Just passing on what I was told. 🤞

Last edited: