• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 Barrelled Actions

The attraction for me was the fact that they offered some handguns. Ever try and find a Remington handgun for under $850? They are few and far between

I like gambles and those familiar with the old days of woot know what the bag of crap is. I'd buy every one I could possible get.

But for this, it was too much unknown with someone who hasn't had great customer service lately - especially since for a while you could get a brand new ADL when Dicks/Walmart were blowing them out for under $400 for a brand new complete rifle.

That's sort of what I was thinking. I've picked up a brand new $375 Rem 700 in the past and it was the cartridge I wanted and it wasn't a gamble. I've picked up plenty of complete 700s for donar actions for between $225-$250. Im not interested in buying a rifle with the intentions keeping the factory barrel on it, let alone finish chambering a factory barrel. I do understand that other people have a different perspective. This may work out perfectly for someone. It's just not for me. I have dealt with PTG also. This offer leaves me with too many unchecked boxes on my checklist.