• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

Stop being a "Karen" it's STILL a great deal let PTG work thru the madness...not one of the guys complaining have a clue how to recieve and transfer these amounts of FFL products, not to mention PTG has ZERO leverage with how Remington or custom shop ships and at what rate...I'm sure all they (PTG) were provided was the same list we were provided (spreadsheet)
For the record: Stan did say it could be months to sort thru this..when I spoke to him on the phone...

Tis the BS...takes months to sort thru yet they are gladly taking your money...to each their own. Some will learn the hard way.
Learn what the hard way? How to preorder something before it's available, and then be extremely satisfied when it arrives? Yup- learned that one a couple of times myself. Didn't seem all too difficult or hard to me.

I ordered 6, I've received 4 of the 6 so far just waiting on a 6.5 creed 24"and a 338 LM. I couldn't be happier with quality and value. I also spoke to Stan a few times, great guy and everything he told me was reliable.
Same here

I saw the barreled actions and passed. Several times I have ordered something from PTG and gotten it MONTHS later with no explanation. The latest was the short action Remington AR magazine DBM floorplates. Ordered in February, delivered in September. I began emailing in April and each time I'd get platitudes; they're on the shop floor and will be done this week, they're out for anodizing and will ship yadda, yadda, yadda...

I finally stopped. I had a custom rifle waiting for the bottom metal and had a different setup installed.

My gunsmith has been waithing longer than me for something... He's done too. They aren't the only fish in the pond.

The last communication I will ever have with PTG was to tell the fella that had been sending the platitudes he should look for another job because every time I have dealt with a company with business practices like PTG soon they were out of business...

Lotsa cool stuff on their website. If you can ever get it.

I saw the barreled actions and passed. Several times I have ordered something from PTG and gotten it MONTHS later with no explanation. The latest was the short action Remington AR magazine DBM floorplates. Ordered in February, delivered in September. I began emailing in April and each time I'd get platitudes; they're on the shop floor and will be done this week, they're out for anodizing and will ship yadda, yadda, yadda...

I finally stopped. I had a custom rifle waiting for the bottom metal and had a different setup installed.

My gunsmith has been waithing longer than me for something... He's done too. They aren't the only fish in the pond.

The last communication I will ever have with PTG was to tell the fella that had been sending the platitudes he should look for another job because every time I have dealt with a company with business practices like PTG soon they were out of business...

Lotsa cool stuff on their website. If you can ever get it.
Yet they are still around.. they supply all the big name rifle manufacturers with reamers.. sooooo doubt they go anywhere. There shop says F the little guys do what you can for the big manufacturing companys.

Kasey