• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

GNERGY

They are starting to ship them, keep an eye on your E mail if you ordered one. They are starting to ship the ones ordered on the 20th.
My orders were the 21st and the 23rd.
Good Luck, hope we get what we ordered with bolts of course.
Tarey

They are starting to ship them, keep an eye on your E mail if you ordered one. They are starting to ship the ones ordered on the 20th.
My orders were the 21st and the 23rd.
Good Luck, hope we get what we ordered with bolts of course.
Tarey
And is that just stan the man telling or actual fact lol.. Stan is good about "keeping you hanging " lol

Yeah a Smith in town ordered 15 of them.. they called to confirm is order of 3 the next day. When clearly on his invoice it says 15 of them lol.

this will most likly be an absolute crap show .. dont know how they sell stuff before in hand like that. Hope I'm wrong though

Kasey

Few weeks ago I was looking for a 19 Badger go guage and I knew PTG had them so reluctantly I looked on there website sho nough they had one listed but didn't say whether it was in stock or not so I called, couldn't tell me if they did or not. ***
Guess its like Pelosi in the Obama care deal, order it to see if its stock or wait forever NOT!

Or... pay 120 bucks for rush shipping for a reamer to get fixed .... and they still make you wait 12 weeks:)

We are not the big boys getting big orders. So we wait lol

Kasey

I ordered 3 of them. 2 when they first started advertising them (around the 17th or 18th) and then another on the 23rd. I received the one from my order on the 23rd. Its a 25-06 mountain rifle. It arrived on Thursday. No bolt, only barrel and stripped receiver. I called and asked about the other two. The guy I talked to, and don't remember his name, said that half the barreled actions have not arrived yet from Remington.

I called a few days ago and Stan was busy on the floor and couldnt talk to him. All I could get was the in proccessing and still no clue on conditions comment. Friend and I both ordered on 20th. We all knew it was a dice roll but a little discouraging to hear your 1st one was bare pburton. Can buy that now for 299. Fingers crossed for everyone for the best outcomes.