• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

Shawnsts

Since the original thread is now expired I wanted to give an update on one of my orders. I received my 1st 338 lapua barreled action which was ordered 5/21. I couldn't be happier. It did come short chambered, thread protector and ptg bolt. I wish they would have called me so I could have ordered everything for the bolt before they shipped it out. I am still waiting on one more 338 lapua.

Attachments

• 20211201_175206.jpg
    20211201_175206.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 120
I was looking on the site this morning and was a little confused...not sure on what you get or what was available as of today. I'm sure it was me, we just got home from a three day trip in the truck from Montana. Im whipped truthfully. Lol
I dont need another project but it's always welcome! Ha ha

Rum Man

Yeah.. they didnt have alot of stuff that was on original list for sure. They do have a few left RUM man.. 300 win mags 24inch barrel bout it for magnum stuff.. no RUMS at all this last shipment

Kasey

I've been waiting on my PTG Oberndorf extend well bottom metal since 4/02. They keep giving me the runaround on when I'll get it. First it was 8 weeks then end of summer now the customer service guy won't even respond. Not a happy camper

I've been waiting on my PTG Oberndorf extend well bottom metal since 4/02. They keep giving me the runaround on when I'll get it. First it was 8 weeks then end of summer now the customer service guy won't even respond. Not a happy camper

You've been waiting nearly 20 years? PTG is bad but that must be a new record!!!

Since the original thread is now expired I wanted to give an update on one of my orders. I received my 1st 338 lapua barreled action which was ordered 5/21. I couldn't be happier. It did come short chambered, thread protector and ptg bolt. I wish they would have called me so I could have ordered everything for the bolt before they shipped it out. I am still waiting on one more 338 lapua.
You hit the lottery on that bolt. I paid extra for a PT&G bolt(of PT&G's choice…oops)blue printed to the action, and although it was complete, it was a 2-piece Remington style with a very poor paint job on the bolt handle. To think that you got a one-piece fluted bolt for no extra charge is a little painful!!!

Glad to see somebody finally got a 338. Still waiting on mine, same order date.
Have you talked to stan? Cus his last shipment he had alot of stuff that was suppose to be there that wasnt. Like ALOT... and ended upwith alot of some other stuff that originally didnt have much

The 3 I ordered in Aug did not show, and he put a list up what was left. They said I would get a refund

Attachments

• PTGwhatsLeft.PNG
    PTGwhatsLeft.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 76