• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

I need to look at the list and see whats they have. I guess I need a brother to the 270 WSM I bought, which I've made a little progress with. I have trigger, pins, spring and bolt stop. Need bottom metal and stock. Along with getting to a shop to have the camber done. Will be interesting to see if its short camber, which I'm betting.

I need to look at the list and see whats they have. I guess I need a brother to the 270 WSM I bought, which I've made a little progress with. I have trigger, pins, spring and bolt stop. Need bottom metal and stock. Along with getting to a shop to have the camber done. Will be interesting to see if its short camber, which I'm betting.
Was your 270WSM you bought one of the black oxides?

I ordered a .223 sporter weight, they found a Remington bolt, and shipped it within a week. Arrives tomorrow.

Deleted. Was upset when I posted. Will let all form their own opinion.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, as I figured, my order was a flop. Typical PTG so not surprised...but tried.

Bought a 257 wby SF and a stainless 6.5 and 6mm creed May 20th. The 257 finally shipped on 7/15/21 to Virginia. That'd be awesome except I'm in Texas. Fortunately, the ffl there was nice and it only cost me another 25 bucks for him to ship it to my ffl in Texas.
Picked it up July 26th and it has a stripped bolt that is stuck and will likely have to be cut out of the action. I then called to inquire on my other 2 and was told 2 times "next week". After finally having enough, I told them 2 weeks ago to just give me my money back. Got the cancellation order email and still no refund. Called again today and now they have it straightened out and ill have my money back in 2-3 days...anyone want to place odds on that...🤣

Full refund or minus the re-stocking fee?

Full refund or minus the re-stocking fee?
Not sure. Been suppose to have a refund for 2-3 weeks now so when/if actually do get it, I'll let you know. Not sure how they could recharge a restock fee on an item they couldn't produce. But then again, I also thought they'd pay to ship the one I did get from Virginia to Texas where my order listed it to go and I was wrong on that also

Not sure. Been suppose to have a refund for 2-3 weeks now so when/if actually do get it, I'll let you know. Not sure how they could recharge a restock fee on an item they couldn't produce. But then again, I also thought they'd pay to ship the one I did get from Virginia to Texas where my order listed it to go and I was wrong on that also
What did they say about the stuck bolt?