• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

How long from the time you placed your order until you know if it's gone thru or not?
You have no way of knowing what is available live inventory? Does PTG confirm or do you need to call to confirm?

I called yesterday and they went and looked to make sure they had what I wanted. They gave me a item number for that barreled action to include in the order so the correct barreled action is shipped.

Well received my 300 RUM with bolt that they told me they didn't have. I told them I wanted the 270 wsm and the 300 RUM showed up instead. Very interesting. So if anyone wants a 300 Rum it's up for grabs just wanting j my y money back on it.
I got told the same and didn't want the WSM, so they were going to issue a refund. I haven't gotten any actions or a refund

I have been told that Remington has been a MIXED BAG compared to the list PTG was sent, so give them some time to sort thru the amounts of packages Remington has sent them. I think the amounts of barreled actions Remington is sending PTG is staggering to say the least...
Its a great DEAL for US let Dave K. and his team work thru the madness I bet it's months to sort out...

I got an email that they didn't have my 280 mtn, chose a 25-06 mtn to replace it. They don't have the 6.5cm or model seven I ordered yet.