Reloading equipment question

Lee stuff is generally cheep in price and not as polished but will load as accurate ammo as any of the other $$$$$ stuff. I have some very expensive dies a co-ax press and T7 . I do like micrometer seater dies for calibers I load a lot of I think I have nine 223 Rem rifles.
Sounds like me. I also have CoAx press, T7 press and plenty of high $$ dies.

I have several presses that get used for different processes.
If you are just starting out, you won't go wrong with a sturdy single stage press like the RCBS RockChucker Supreme or Rebel.
Once this baseline is made, you can then get a Turret press like the RCBS or Redding.
If you really want to spurge get the 419, but really I can't justify that amount of money.
Maybe if I lived in the US where it's half the price of here.

Cheers.
Rockchucker for sure

I have been happily using the same RCBS Rockchucker since the 1980s. I like RCBS comp dies (especially the seater), Redding dies also, I have a Forster case trimmer setup, and Redding powder measure.

I've been doing the same. I'm down to a few components needed to get started. Bought a set of redding dies but didn't read the fine print and found out after the fact that it came with the standard seating die which will crimp which I do not want. Need to figure a way around it without buying a micrometer seating die.

Not trying to hijack the thread and honestly, I haven't read every post....what about the Frankford Arsenal M Press? Seems similar to the Forster Co-ax...BUT IT'S AVAILABLE!

I have been piecing my reloading supplies and equipment together for a while now. Read so much information that my brain can't make heads or tails of some of it. I am by no means a competitive shooter, but i have nice rifles and i want them to shoot better than my ability. What single stage press and dies should i look at purchasing. This be my last purchase to get me going. Any advice?
I see you decided to look for a Co-Ax, what equipment do you have now?

Got a lymen hand prep case kit. A rcbs chargemaster link i picked up on another forum. Believe im just going with a hand trimmer for now. Have almost all my supplies for my current calibers. Just now refining my tools.

There are so many good choices available today, many mentioned above, that you really can't go wrong. I can load ammo more accurately than my ability or my rifles, or any factory ammo I can purchase with my 65-year-old Herters single stage press and basic rcbs dies and an old herters scale. So many choices, pick and you won't be wrong.