reloader 33 in 338 lapua

I am looking for some load data for RL 33. I am shooting a Sako M995 338 Lapua with a Bartlin 26 inch barrel. Using Lapua brass Fedral 215 match primers and shooting 300 gr Berger Hybrid bullets. I sent an email to Alliant they indicated they had not worked up data for the Lapua. This surprised me as they claim it was developed for the 338 Lapua. Can any one give me a starting point? Any suggestions will be appreciated. I normally shoot H 1000 but thought I would give this a try. What results have you all had?

I use H1000 in my 338 Lapua

I have used RL 33 suggest go to Alliant website you will find your load data with RL 33 with 300gr

This is the email I received Alliant.

" from Looking at the Alliant data we do not have tested load data for this bullet as of yet.
Looking further at the Berger website, they also have not had the opportunity to test this powder.
I am submitting you load request to the engineers for future load data workup. Keep in mind that it takes some time to work up this data. Add to that, getting the Lapua brass to do the testing is also difficult to attain.
Finally, this is a relatively new powder. Data is still being worked on.
Thanks,
Shoot Straight
DuaneVB
CCI/Speer/Alliant
2299 Snake River Ave.
Lewiston, ID

Alliant RELOADER'S GUIDE
Locate a Dealer

Search by City and State
RELOADER'S GUIDE
Alliant Powder Reload Recipes

← Back
Recipe
Print RecipePrint This Recipe

Centerfire Rifle
338 Lapua Magnum
300 gr Sierra Match King
Case
Minimum OAL
(inches)
Bbl Length
Primer
Powder
Charge Weight
(grains)
Velocity
(fps)
Notes
Print
Lapua 3.68 24 Fed 215 Reloder 33 97.5 2,748 - View this recipe

I am looking for some load data for RL 33. I am shooting a Sako M995 338 Lapua with a Bartlin 26 inch barrel. Using Lapua brass Fedral 215 match primers and shooting 300 gr Berger Hybrid bullets. I sent an email to Alliant they indicated they had not worked up data for the Lapua. This surprised me as they claim it was developed for the 338 Lapua. Can any one give me a starting point? Any suggestions will be appreciated. I normally shoot H 1000 but thought I would give this a try. What results have you all had?
H1000 @ 91.8
300gr Berger
lapua Brass
fed 215 primer

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.