Reloader 26 in 6.5 creedmoor

Works so well in the Creedmoor, I'm definitely going to have to try it in my 7mag.
We are getting great results in a 7mm mag. HBN coated 180 VLD going 3050 fps from a 26", seated .010" off. Will be doing some work in a 23-24" suppressed 7 mag once we get it put together as well

Mine is just a 24" hunting rifle in 7 mag but it has been extremely accurate and a pleasure to shoot. I've shot several bug hole groups with it and Remington factory 150 CoreLokt ammo.

Why will fire formed Neck sized brass show pressure quicker than full length sized brass? The reason I ask is I had some loaded rounds I took the bullets out of and since I size my necks with the LCD I didn't want to remove the primers. I ran those cases through my Wilson F/L bushing die without the decapping stem and didn't push the shoulder back. I shot these in .5 increments and velocities went up 25-35 fps at each step. When I had shot all of those, I took them and just ran them through the LCD and loaded in .5 grn increments again. The first .5 grain step gained 90 fps and next .5 one was 29 fps faster than the first one. If someone can explain this to me I really would like to figure it out. Thanks

Got my new box of 147's in today and they are really consistent on the measurements and weight. I'm going to redo my work up. Using .5 grain steps from 45 to 47 and .2 from 47 to 48. I'd like to get up around 2800 but wherever I find the accuracy is what it will be. I got 2879 before at 48 using just 2 shots were only 3 fps apart but I also got some ejector marks and primer cratering. I've got some new sorted Hornady brass and a new carton of primers so I should be good to go for a bit. I'd be shooting today but it's storming so I guess I'll just polish some brass.

Its a Howa 1500 with a 26" 3b contour Bartlein( same as a Shilen 5)1-8 twist in a B&C medalist stock with a 6-24X50 SIII.

I've seen that but if I can get good accuracy around 2800 that'll be plenty. I don't shoot out past 300.

I just got some 156 Bergers in. What load range would y'all try? Thinking about 45.5-47. 26" heavy Palma bartlein and Nucleus action.