6.5 Creedmoor reloading data

Botha

Good day guys

Just want to ask if anyone has loaded bullets by using Reloader 15 and if you can help me with a starting load and max load please? I'm shooting with 140 grain Berger and 143 grain ELD-X from Hornady.
I tried with RL-17 and get great speeds but struggles with a grouping. Because I'm a hunter I don't play to much with my lands but play around with the length of my magazine.

Good day guys

Just want to ask if anyone has loaded bullets by using Reloader 15 and if you can help me with a starting load and max load please? I'm shooting with 140 grain Berger and 143 grain ELD-X from Hornady.
I tried with RL-17 and get great speeds but struggles with a grouping. Because I'm a hunter I don't play to much with my lands but play around with the length of my magazine.

Hornady 10th ed shows 33.5 (2400 FPS) - 37.9 (2650 FPS) for RL-15, COL = 2.8" for 143 ELD-X, 24" 1:8" Federal 210M.

For RL-17 IIWY, I'd play with the seating depth, whether you reference it from the lands or magazine clearance.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.