Redding Competition Shellholder Sets (for headspace adj. w/o going the bushing die ro

rooster721

Any of you guys tried these shellholders for adjusting headspace (vs bushing-dies ?) Would anyone possibly know whether they work on any dies, or only certain redding dies, or what?

It seems like a great idea, if a guy wanted to utilize dies he already has vs buying bushing dies

I'm interested in hearing opinions and extra info someone here may have.. thinking about ordering a set for my 264. Would save me shelfing the sizer-die I already have.

Re: Redding Competition Shellholder Sets (for headspace adj. w/o going the bushing di

I use them and really like them . yes they work with any die . all you need to go along with them is a way to measure your fired brass , so you can measure your shoulder bump .

Re: Redding Competition Shellholder Sets (for headspace adj. w/o going the bushing di

I use them and really like them . yes they work with any die . all you need to go along with them is a way to measure your fired brass , so you can measure your shoulder bump .

Thanks for the reply

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.